1. The promoter of the competition is JoJo Tanks.
2. The competition is conducted through the JoJo Tanks Facebook page only
3. To enter, you must be over the age of 18.
4. Entry into this competition is open to SA residents only.
5. To enter, participants simply need to e-mail their photograph of the less obvious treasures of nature that they would most like to conserve (with a short explanation) and with their contact number, name and surname, date of birth to
6. Only one (1) winner will be drawn and will win their choice of a Vertical only JoJo tank – they can choose one tank size between 260lt and 2500lt i.e. choose from 260lt, 500lt, 750lt, 1000lt, 1500lt, 2200lt, 2500lt. Attached to the prize will be R2000.00 in cash to contribute to delivery and installation costs. The tank portion of the prize cannot be converted to cash.
7. Directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of such persons, or anyone who supplies any goods or services in connection with this competition, the sponsoring company/companies and/or agents and/or consultants involved in the competition are not eligible for entry
8. The competition is open until midnight on April 30, 2013. Entries received after this closing date will not be included.
9. No responsibility is accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical or IT reasons. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
10. The draw will take place within 7 working days from closing date of the competition and between Tuesday, May 2 and Friday, May10 2013 - between 10am and 2pm
11. The winner of this competition will be contacted telephonically within the 7 working days listed on number 10 (above) - between 10:00 and 12noon - on the contact number provided with entry.
12. Three (3) attempts will be made to contact the selected winner during that period. If the entrant cannot be contacted personally after 3 attempts, another name will be drawn.
13. An independent person will supervise the draw. The decisions taken at the draw will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
14. Should the winner agree to it, their name, surname and image will be published on the JoJo Tanks Facebook fan page.
15. JoJo Tanks reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prizewinners or any third parties.
16. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
17. South African law shall govern these terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. Competitions may be subject to additional rules. Should the promoter feel that the rules need certain clarification, these will be available on www.jojotanks.co.za (click on About Us on the home page and find the Terms and Conditions)
19. All JoJo Tanks competitions are free to enter. However participants are expected to pay their own cost of connecting to the on-line sites, or where competitions are phone based, the standard cost of the phone call or SMS message.
20. Where you have indicated that you would like us to contact you in the future, you agree that your relevant personal details will be held by JoJo Tanks and may be used by the same to send you information about JoJo Tanks products and services.
21. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further communications from JoJo Tanks and would prefer your details to be removed from its database, or if you simply wish to make corrections to your details or to how you receive communications from us, please inform us in writing at:
22. The winner will need to provide positive identification to JoJo Tanks to receive their prize.